Secret Manner

This Blog Provides Information About Blog, Blog Tips, Ways And Others

How to Fix Template Messy / Error

How to Fix Template Messy / ErrorSince a few days ago many users belong to my premium blogger template when the template error reporting so messy.
At first I thought there was an error on my template, but upon investigation it was not because the template but from blogger.com himself in error.
I do not know why that error can obviously I try to test some other template and the result is the same error into a mess, especially on the front page.
Well Thank God I did not take a long time to find a solution to overcome this problem. Quite easy. Just refer directly below:
1. Log in to your Blogger Dashboard
2. Go to the "Template"
3. Click "Edit HTML"
4. Type "CTRL + F" and find the code "Blog1" after it was changed to be "Blog2"
5. If you have click the button "Save template"
6. If you have successfully saved subsequently remove all existing code in it, but do not click on save first.
7. Now pal must copy the XML code of the template you want to upload pal. Buddy must use a template file that has not undergone error.
If previously friend does not have backup template is not error then inevitably have to use the new template.
Please copy all template XML code using any text editor.
8. Once copied, paste the code into the HTML editor in blogger template
9. Finally click "Save template"
If the above steps are followed correctly should have returned to normal template. sorry I can not include the pic because I was busy another time I will update. Thanks hopefully help.
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "How to Fix Template Messy / Error"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top